Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Painting

Not what you are thinking. Although I did paint my kitchen wall a beautiful rich red at the beginning of this year. And was going to paint my other bedroom wall a purple shade but as of now I only have the paint sample tiles :/ Sometimes I hold one up and eyeball as if the wall was painted and somehow I feel satisfied.

As a little girl I pencil drew horses and cats and trees and such. Oh and cars! Loved that! And eyes. Neat. As I lived life I would draw to chill out but I wish I had been devoted. 

My gosh, when I draw a simple cat it finishes as something of a rabbit/man/kangaroo :/ So I only draw one for fear the second would show signs of a fourth entity. Maybe the aliens are communicating with me. Maybe I should publish my drawings so the humans will not be in shock when the aliens surface. Maybe I won't. I will hold one up and eyeball as if the aliens have returned and lessen my shock. 

As one can detect, I am a thinker. I can sit and think for hours. Nothing comes of it but I can say I am a good thinker. I think. I ask myself questions in complete sentences with proper punctuation. Don't ask. I think in color. My abilities are endless. I reply in complete sentences. Even asking the same question twice. Repetition is important. I may have mentioned this before, but I was just thinking about it.

Must now think of painting in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment