Friday, April 1, 2011

Thumb Up

I just noticed today how totally weird my thumb looks when I am using scissors. Looks like it is waving to a crowd as if on a paper float in a parade. I did not know thumbs originally came from parades. Wondered. 

And why don't I have two thumbs? I do. But I mean on each hand. Guess it would make a difficult time with toilet paper or picking the nose. Might poke my eye out. I don't know. Seems a second thumb would be of service. If you lost one, you got an extra. That is a bonus. I lose stuff sometimes. 

One could hitch while thumping. Marvelous ability! 

And the thumb is so overworked. Bless it's little heart. Amazing thumb joint I must say. Speaking of joints. 

Should there be an aspirin for the thumb? Sure should. Watch. Somebody will invent it and I thought of it first.

Rule to live by... Keep your thumbs by your side and that is exactly where you will find them when you need them.

I ought to know. I needed mine today to cut paper with my scissors. Funny looking little thumb. Maybe my thumb is mad and is ranting in 'thumb'. Who is listening? Thumb people. So we are all listening to our thumbs basically is what I am saying to you today. The thumb rules.

Thumb Up!

DEB

No comments:

Post a Comment