Friday, December 2, 2011

and so it goes on...

so it did not work for my voice disorder... greatly disappointing, mainly because I made that long trip and the doctor knew the massage would not work for me, but life goes on.

If you change the f in life to k it is like... like life. good one...

Came to terms with it with the help of one large margarita in the hotel bar that evening. And the next day I got to meet one of my kitty MamaCats. Obi's MC. That was so much fun! Would not have missed that for anything. 

I am very thankful that I have nothing else wrong with me at 60 years of youngness. I can live without my real voice. You do not want to hear me singing with the radio though. But I do!

I am giving up a little bit of caffeine for alcohol as I think that is a wise decision on my part as I am my own doctor. So far it is a great decision.

Oh my Cats! They were so happy to see me as I was them. I dropped my bags on the floor and hugged each of them. Things are back to normal... chasing flys and moths... treats and snacks... and the cats are busy too!

Much love out!
Deb 

No comments:

Post a Comment